Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taking a turn in direction....

This post won't be long but I'll post more this evening.  I've received some of the things I've been waiting for and now my blog will take a turn in direction.
My stalker/harrasser is going to be exposed on this blog. I'm sick of the false allegations that are and have been coming from her for quite some time, actually over two years.  I had not said much of anything about her in quite some time until out of the blue, I got a cease and desist email from her phone.  I don't know what the problem with her is/was.  Maybe she just missed me? lol 
I've been sent some things she is blogging about, apparently Kathie Briggs and I are mentioned on her blog daily.  She is very adament about posting my full name and where I live.  Seeing as how I have received threats of harm from some of the followers on her websites, this probably isn't a good thing for her to be posting my information, wouldn't you think?  I have proof of her directing her followers to "research" me and to "bring me the dirt!"  She couldn't stand it when I was posting under an alias on a website, the only reason I changed my name to an alias is because when her and her followers found information on me, the got ahold of my ex, whom there has been a PFA (protection from abuse) order against since 2001 and which is currently STILL in affect.  My children from that marraige were added to that order in 2002 because of threats of harm/death to my children.  My stalker knew about this because I had posted my story on KP (Kelsey's Purpose) website when I first learned of Kelsey's story.  And even though she likes to label KP as a "hate group", she is also a member of KP.  Though she came there for unsavory reasons, it's all the same, she's still a "member" there.  A lot of you that will be reading this blog know the history of this.  The main reason for this blog is to expose her for her lying, not only to the general public, but to her own members.  I will post proof that she is who she says she is not, that she lied about this to her own members, that she has in FACT, stalked me, harrassed me and instigated a hate group against me.  I will post proof of her actions. Much of the proof will be copies of posts from her website plus some other documents I was sent, with her own words.  I will start on this process tonight.  There is much documentation to go through so this will be a process which I will not get done in one day or night.  She threatens and has for some time that she is going to take me and Kathie Briggs to court....let her.  I will PROVE beyond any reasonable doubt that she is a liar and has taken actions against me, that she claims I have done toward her, that I have not. And in the proof I have, there is no leadway in "interpreting" it any other way.
 It's funny because she has started a petition, but we will get into that later.  I have proof of her creating identies on other forums for the sole purpose of stalking not only me but Kathie Briggs and other "KP" members. And this is something she is petitioning against being allowed to be done. Imagine that.
Anyway, tonight will be the start of my venture to put a stop to the stalking, harrassing behavior of my stalker and the ridiculous accusations she has made against me.  Hold on, it's going to be some ride.....
I know she doesn't think I actually have what I have been trying to tell her I have, I guess now is the time to post the proof.  She's going to literally shit when finds out the proof I have, that I have tried to tell her I do have.  I am not a liar, I've told her that many times in forum. So now is the time to prove it to her I guess.  Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment