Sunday, January 24, 2010

Liability research

I have been doing some research on the issue of legal liability in writing/ publishing a book and  claiming it is a "true story" and in naming names, quoting people, etc.  If you think you may be a victim of the book just being written, I would advise you to do some research, there are many more laws covering this than even I thought.  Interesting read and will give you an idea of your rights to sue for not only libel but other things.  We are anxiously awaiting the new book.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girlie... I am glad you are doing more research... I gave up some of the things I am researching into and know I can go after her for... I am still compiling more laws, both state and federal... I'll share what I have with you and anyone else who needs the help... Thanks, much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole thing is exhausting, to say the least. I think that my state has the record for piling up laws concerning libel.

    ReplyDelete