Thursday, January 7, 2010



Ok, so this is the beginning of addressing the issues of the stalking behaviors, harrassement and lies of Jody Ortiz.  The following is posted not to stalk, harrass, blackmail nor any other such accusation she has already made against not only me but others. The following IS in defense of said accusations from Jody.
Jody has been blogging about me and others for 25 days now, yet we are the stalkers and harrassers? I don't think so, and the following will prove who IS the stalker and harrasser.
On day one of her blog she posts... "I'm shocked at how people can read something and take it as fact and then jump on the hate parade. Why do people think that toying with lives and picking apart details about people they know nothing about is fun? What is missing in their lives that they spend hours every day harassing and stalking people? "
My response to this is as follows.  Yes, I and others are shocked too at this behavior. We don't understand how she thinks toying with the lives of others is fun either. She appeared in my opinion, to have a grand old time of making fun of Shonya for posting that she is a virgin. I am wondering what is missing from HER life that she has to spend hours every day for the last couple of years stalking and harrassing me and others?  What is it she hoped to gain? She has made some serious accusations against me and others and it is time to post the proof to back what I have said and proof to prove she is the liar and hater and that she has promoted hate towards members of KP, Shonya, Kathie Briggs and I for quite some time now.  She has also encouraged members of her websites to stalk and harrass others too. There is some debate, as she is denying owning any of the sites. However, I will post proof that she did at one time own the freekelseysmom site. That is the main site where all the hatred, lies, stalking etc was being posted about and encouraged.  Also, as I was told, Richard Smothermon issued a subpeona to identify who owned the http://www.richardsmothermon.com/ site when it was just in the beginning stages. The subpeona showed, according to what I was told, that SHE owned that site, along with the freekelseysmom site and others. If I remember correctly there were 13 sites altogether she owned at that time. 
I will post proof of her and others making fun of Shonya for being a virgin a little later. First things first.  She has been denying she is Truthseeker since the subpeona identified her. I'll post proof she is Truthseeker, and many other aliases.  Only a select few of her own members knew the truth, so she was being deceptive to those who were befriending her on her site.
She started a petition and this is the preamble to her petition.  "The Internet and social networking Web sites are being abused and used to form hate groups. People like the creator of this petition are being stalked, harassed, and cyber bullied and the hate grows due to the ease of access of the Internet and the ability to make claims about someone and threaten them by the use of false identities."  Funny, how she is advocating against the very thing she does herself.  I will also post proof of her using "false identities" to stalk others. 
One thing she is going to learn about me, I don't lie, I don't need to...I have the truth on my side.  If I say I have "proof" of something, I do.  I have received several emails lately warning me to be careful. People are stating that they are fearful for my life and what she might do when these things are posted.  I am always very cautious, being a DV victim...you learn.  It is the principal of the whole thing, how long do you let someone accuse you of things, lie about you, dig into your personal life and put you and your children in danger, post personal information online, stalk, harrass and bully you, without standing up for yourself and defend yourself?  That is what this is about....defending myself and others from the bull that has been going on for way too long.  She states she wants all the "hate" and crap to stop, but when things die down, in my opinion, she initiates it to start up again.  They say some people will do anything to make themselves the center of attention and to be important....maybe what they say is true.

Let me address the first accusation/issue that will pop up.  NO!! I did not hack into anyone's computer, email, etc, etc. I wouldn't know how to "hack" into anything if they had a million dollars cash laying next to the computer to give me if I showed them I could.  That is the truth.  No one else did either, the information that is and will be posted following this was sent to me. 

3 comments:

  1. Well I can't take it anymore. I have had a ton of stuff offered to me in the past and did not want to get into all that, but "enough is enough" and I'm tired of the false accusations, stalking, harassing and bullying...time to stand tall and defend myself and the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's confirmed, Jody is the infamous "Truth Seeker", not like we didn't already know.

    I am amazed at her audacity calling me her "Red River Stalker" when she incited others to attack me in the not so distant past.

    She stalked my youtube page, and continually posted things from my youtube page on Raye's sites.

    Jody asked others to help look for my picture.

    She banned me from thefactsaboutkelsey forum and sent me a threatening message in my youtube
    inbox along with my ip address and email address, saying she had a friend who can track an ip to your front door.

    She laughed about a humiliating video that was made of me where a Raye supporter cut out my face from an old myspace picture and placed it on a person sitting on a toilet surrounded by cows and a barn. She encouraged others to post the link to the video for their "enjoyment."

    She posted my pictures on
    thetruthaboutkelsey site, and labeled me as a
    "Briggs Supporter." She labeled my pictures as slut#1 and slut#6 and she claimed I was another poster on Topix. Which was a lie.

    What for exactly?

    What did I ever do to "Jody" for her to do the things she has done to me?

    Absolutely NOTHING! I just happen to believe Raye is guilty of what she was convicted of, and I care deeply about Kelsey and what she endured.

    Jody had my youtube account suspended because I posted a post of Kathie's on my page which exposed Truth Seeker's real identity.

    She claimed it was a privacy violation.

    Seems as though she doesn't mind what she does
    to others, but does not want others to even mention her real name.

    How can Jody claim to be a victim?

    Yes I have called her out by her real name,
    since she did all of the above, because she needs to take responsibility for what she has done.

    No one is perfect and we have all made mistakes even regarding this tragedy.

    I hope all sides can come to a peaceful resolution in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Starla. You said what needed to be said, and you backed it up with proof. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete