Sunday, January 10, 2010

rjb

I want to post a few things about rjb.  First she is right, I know her and Shonya are two seperate people.  Concerned can also verify that.  Mary, I appreciate what you said in your comment. 
rjb and I met because of Kelsey's story.  I will forever be grateful for that.  She is an amazing woman with such courage and strength, I am continually amazed by her daily.  She is a true survivor.  We have become as close or closer than sisters.  We refer to each other as sisters.  We have been through some things together that not many can say.  She is and will forever be in my heart.  She has touched my life in many ways, and I am a better person for having her in my life and having the priveledge of knowing her.  No matter what life brings we will always be close, in this life and beyond.  I fully believe that.  Her heart has always been in the right place for Kelsey.  I just wanted to acknowledge what a  special person she is and how blessed I am to have come to know her and gotten close to her and it is because of Kelsey and her story.  Good things not only for children, but true, heartfelt, lifelong and beyond friendships have come to be, all because Kelsey and her story.  One day we will be able to thank Miss Kelsey when we all get to heaven. 
Sister if you read this, I love you and keep you close in my heart every day.  Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to have someone like rjb in your life. I think that is one of the blessings that Kelsey has brought to all of us who have come to know her story, and care for her. I have made some pretty amazing friends, now.

    ReplyDelete