Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Raye Dawn deserves "respect"??

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??  Raye Dawn has already gotten more than she deserves when she got ONLY a 27 yr prison sentence! MY OPINION
 I just got a message that someone posted that Raye was Kelsey's mother and deserves respect.  Absoutely scary that people actually think that. What about what Kelsey deserved?  She deserved to live without pain and fear.  She deserved to have her daddy in her life and for her mother to give her the things her daddy sent her.  She deserved to be cherished and loved and NOT just when it was convenient or "show" for another.  She deserved to be loved and protected from the evils in this world, and if that included an evil mother and stepfather, then she also deserved to be protected from that.  Kelsey also "deserved respect"... and deserved to LIVE...but she wasn't allowed even THAT was she?

 Someone else says they forgive Raye for "whatever youthful judgement played a role in her decision making".  Go ahead and forgive her, that is your right. But she will NOT get forgiveness from the one that matters and that is GOD, without admitting to him what she has done.  Looking at the autopsy photos of little Kelsey's beaten and battered body makes it hard for one to "forgive" without admission of the truth. 

To each their own as I've stated, but that statement about her deserving respect literally made me sick to my stomach.  Poor Kelsey....deserved so much more in her short life than she was allowed to have.  There really IS evil in this world..........

4 comments:

  1. You go girl... I stand behind you 500% on that post... AMEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey is dead because of her mother; whether you believe Raye struck the final blow or not. When it came time to make the truly important decisions about her child's welfare, she consistently chose her own selfish gratification. And in a mother, that is unforgivable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love all the lies "your stalker" has posted, such as this one!!! Funny how she claims others lie when so much that she posts has been PROVEN lies.


    Jody Ortiz
    Okmulgee, OK
    Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#354 May 6, 2008
    Judged:
    5
    5
    5
    I see you people are throwing my name around and saying I'm using Craig Key's book to further my career. I'm only going to say this once as I don't have time for all this childish back and forth crap and you bitches have already done your part in destroying my career. I will take Kathie and Starla to court. They're LYING and have attempted to blackmail me and I'm sick of it!

    1. I did not make $7,000 off editing Craig Key's book. That's stupid!
    2. I had pneumonia when editing his book so say what you want about it.
    3. I did not author his book and I have NO part in any proceeds from it! I do not get paid from his book sales. Grow up and go back to school!
    4. Although I thought Raye Dawn was guilty when I edited Craig Key's book and I felt sympathy for the Briggs, I no longer have any sympathy for them because of the way they have trashed me. For the record, I would be honored to have done something as selfless as Truth Seeker but no matter how many times you try to call me her, it won't make me her.

    That's all I have to say. I refuse to become a part of any childish back and forth that Kathie's supporters seem to live for. Leave me out of this because I have nothing more to say to you people! You need to get a job and get a life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know blondie and we have a lot of proof as to her lies, stalking and harrassing. She only makes excuses for her actions and what she says and has done, but those "excuses" will not hold up in a court of law, because we can prove they are just that...excuses.
    I did have to chuckle again though at this sentence in that post " For the record, I would be honored to have done something as selfless as Truth Seeker but no matter how many times you try to call me her, it won't make me her." Not even gonna comment, no matter how bad I want to. lol Have a great day and thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete