Thursday, December 31, 2009

Waiting on documents

So, I'm waiting on documents to disprove the lies told by my stalker.  Proof of her stalking me over the internet, ordering her groupies to "research" me, etc. I'm thinking with what I learned today that maybe a protective order might be in order.  I saw a post today where she said she spent a day researching me, to the point she is digging in my family history trying to prove that I am related to Ashley Lylte's paternal family.  She even went so far as to look up my dad's obituary.  My dad was not from North Dakota.  If we are related in the distance to the Lylte's, I am not aware of it.  Her accusations against me have went on for a very long time. I really don't understand her obsession with me.  It's actually getting a little scary. 
The lengths some will go to be try to actually BE somebody and to get attention is something else. Oh well...I've dealt with a stalker before.  Anyway, that's all for now, am awaiting documents to post to prove the lies told about me, and to prove the stalking of this person and how long it's went on and how far she has gone.  Sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment