Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Special mention

I want to say that one of the special people who I came to know because of Kelsey has become a sister to me.  I finally got to talk to her for a short time on the computer the other night after not hearing from her for some time.  She is in my thoughts and prayers daily.  She's been very ill and I'm not going to give details or mention her name in case this blog is eventually found by the person stalking and harrassing Kathie and I.  I don't want to expose this wonderful person to the uglyness and hatred that seethes from this stalker/harrassers very pores.  Just know if you ever read this, that becoming friends with you has brightened my life.  You are such a survivor and a very brave woman.  Your heart is golden and I am so very honored to have gotten to know you and have you as a part of my life.  You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.  You touched my life and I am thankful every day for you and your friendship. God Bless you sister and know that I will always love you and I miss the times we talked for hours and hours.  I'm thankful to Kelsey for bringing you into my life.  God Bless you always and your family. Keep your spirits up and know I love you and miss you.  lum sister...always

No comments:

Post a Comment