Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thoroughly disgusted!


I am thoroughly disgusted by this!  I will assure you this has been sent to the attorney's.  For someone to suggest that Kathie had Mike hurt Kelsey and it "went a lil too far", and then for the author of that book to agree and encourage that thought process and not put a stop to something she knows is not true, is disgusting. She will be held accountable.  Guess she didn't read Wendy's law quotes she sent everyone, including the author.  I won't say anymore than that on that subject for now.

Another thing too...another screenshot I received with the above one states that she is putting the hate mail she got in her book after she was "exposed to Kelsey's Purpose".  She says she knew nothing about KP at that time.  I guess she has already forgotten that there is proof she is truthseeker and we have copies of posts from her on KP before that all happened.  Another lie.  And this book is truthful?  Whatever. 

I was also told she's still debating on naming names.  Says she talked to legal counsel and was told hands needed slapped.  My opinion is, I doubt an attorney would encourage the revealing of names.  The law is very clear on that.  I've got a feeling there is going to be some major lawsuits over this POS book (my opinion).

Also, there's a second book in the works already.  lol I deleted the comment I wrote for this paragraph. Too early in the morning lol
Have a great weekend everyone.  Happy Valentines Day to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Anyone who can even HINT that Kathie encouraged Michael Porter to hurt Kelsey is missing a heart and a soul.

    ReplyDelete