Saturday, February 13, 2010

This is for Wendy....

This is my response to you for your comment to me posted below....

"When your group of supporters write nasty things and broad brush a group of Raye Smith supporters, you entice the fools to come out. People with limited intelligence start to think they are really smart and then not only try to hurt others, but then hurt you as well.



You may wish to speak to this person who posted on Who Killed Kelsey?


This is her beautiful poem. This only makes your advocacy be broad brushed in a similar way. You don't all want to be judged by the lowest IQ in your group do you?"
 
 
First of all Wendy, "I" don't have a "group of supporters", or a "group" period. "I" don't entice "fools" to come out.  "I" am not responsible for what others post on any site.  Others are entitled to their "opinions" and thoughts, the same as you and your pal, whether they are "fools" or have the "lowest IQ" or not, and whether you and/or I agree with them or not. They are just that, "their" opinions and thoughts.  I haven't seen that poem nor who wrote it and you failed to mention the culprit.
I find it interesting that you came here with this...many would say the same about what goes on at your pals blog that you not only participate in, but also entice and encourage. You said "you don't all want to be judged by the lowest IQ in your group do you?"  And here I thought a good Christian such as yourself wasn't in the habit of "judging" others, let alone "judging" them based on someone else.  You don't like it that people "judge" Raye Dawn, yet you do the very same thing.  Almost daily I see you "judge" Kathie and/or Lance and others.  Again, the word "hypocrite" comes to mind.  YOU write, encourage and support "nasty things" and lies "to hurt others" that are written on your pals blog daily, so I guess you know now that that only hurts not only you but Raye Dawn  too, right?  I mean that is what you are telling me? right?
Maybe you should clean your own backyard before you come here to tell me to clean mine and how to do it?  I could throw some scripture back at you, like you like to do, but you see, I'm not shallow like that....I don't need to hide behind scripture and "God" to justify in my own mind and heart what I say and/or do. 
I'm sure your pal will whine on her blog about how I'm attacking you, and I'm not.  I'm only posting in response to your comments directly to me.
Have a great weekend.  Blessings to you and yours.

Update:   I read your "comment" on your pals blog....you can't imagine Raye Dawn's pain and sadness?  Can you imagine Kelsey's?  Her pain, sadness and suffering?  Just wondering as it seems all your compassion and concern is always reserved for and in reference to... the prison princess.  NOTHING Raye Dawn will ever go through or feel will EVER compare to what Kelsey went through and felt.  And the thing is?  Raye Dawn had choices, that innocent, defenseless baby did not.

3 comments:

  1. Remember, you are only as strong as your weakest link. Thank you for your thoughtful response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to poor Kelsey is a direct result of Raye Dawn's choices, and her actions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you Wendy for repeating that...again. What about the weakest link on the side you choose to follow? It was one of your "RD" supporters who gave out the password to the email where much was learned. (and no it wasn't me it was given to) It is also one of "RD" supporters who has thrown your beloved pal and blogger you support under the bus on several things...we have it all...in black and white. And she says when she is called to testify in court, she won't lie for your pal or anyone else, which would do no good anyway as it is all logged in chats and emails. And these aren't some fly by night supporters either, they are people that have been around for a long time.

    I do not know the person who posted that poem, have never spoken to them, never even knew their name until you posted that comment to me and I finally got around to going to look for it on FB.

    Let me reassure you on something...nothing you can say will unsettle me and I fully disagree with your repeated statement. I believe you are only as strong as the truth you...and in that, I am way beyond strong enough to face anyone and anything from the side you are a part of. I'm one that I promise you cannot "run circles around". One of your weaknesses is you underestimate people and their intelligence and knowlege.

    I guess I should thank you for being so concerned for how "strong" my side is, but I assure you I don't need your concern. This isn't a game of Survivor, and I have the all the strength of the real TRUTH on my side and that is all I need. I'm not the one that is proud to boast how "biased" I am. I'm not the one who is so closed minded and all knowing that I see the evidence TOTALLY different than what is presented in every court room I sit in and think I know more than those that are trained to cypher through the facts and bs. I'm not the one that when truth is spoken my ears shut when it is not 'my' truth I hear being spoken. Maybe that is where your "concern" should lie. But thanks anyway. HAGO (have a good one)

    ReplyDelete