Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm proud to say...I DO NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!

More snow. uccck!  It's not sticking yet, thank goodness.  But the are calling for up to 8 inches here.  We still have piles of snow from the last storm.  Sure am lookin' forward to summer!!  I hate the cold.

I want to clarify something for someone.  No one tells me what to think, what to say or what to believe.   Kathie Briggs does not tell me I have to believe what she does.  In fact, I have believed that Raye Dawn is the one who killed Kelsey from the beginning of when I got into researching this case.  At that time Kathie was leaning towards Porter being the guilty one.  Kathie didn't "threaten" me or coerce me or tell me I HAD to believe what she did or I couldn't be a member of KP or be her friend.  I've never been told to "go tip a poll", or anything else by her, unlike what someone else has done to members of the fkm fantasy world.  I think for myself.  I do my own research.  I use my own brain.  No one tells me what to do, how to do it, or when to do it.  I know that concept is hard for some, but there are those of us that exist that do just that.  I don't care if my "opinion" is the popular opinion or not. 

My words are not Kathie's words.  And hers are not mine.

For some people who do not want anyone judging Gayla or Raye Dawn, they sure do a lot of "judging" themselves.  Statements such as "They definitely hate Raye. It's all about hating Raye and hating Gayla. And exploiting their "love" of Kelsey to do so. They don't love that child. They love what she can do for them. How it makes them feel like especially perfect people (which they are far from). Kathie has instilled this in all of them. They believe all of their stories and broadcast them as truths"  Wow, pretty strong accusations and judgements going on in that small paragraph.   Have you asked Kathie if she "hates" Raye?  Why do you  judge Kathie or Lance?  You say as fact that "they don't love that child".  You know this for a fact how?  "How it makes them feel like especially perfect people (which they are far from)."  How do you know how anything makes them feel?  Have you asked them? talked to them?  Where have you seen anyone say any of the Briggs are "perfect people"?  You certainly have not seen them say they are perfect.  Sure a lot of "judging" going on in that small paragraph. 

One of the best and truest statements (accusations?) I've seen from any raye supporter.  "They don't read between any lines. "  You are ABSOLUTELY right.  I do not read between the lines.  I read the facts.  Not someone else's interpretations or misrepresentations that are written "between the lines".  I don't read my own opinions in "between the lines" either.  I read things as they are...as they are written.  I don't believe I have ever heard a Judge tell a jury when they are hearing and debating evidence in a case that they must "read between the lines" to interpret evidence.  That must be what is wrong with those that believe she is innocent.  They are "reading between the lines".  I prefer to read the truth and facts.  So thank you for noticing that we don't add anything to the truth but what is there.

Another very true statement....."Anything dishonest, God will deal with."  Amen!  You can say that again.  Something to remember.  I tell the truth, so I don't have to worry about it.  No, i'm not "perfect", never claimed to be. And yes, I've said some mean things, things I probably shouldn't have in my anger and frustration.  But I have NEVER lied or intentionally misrepresented the truth.  I have nothing to gain by lying about any of it.  I'm not the one sitting in prison, I'm not writing a book, I'm not seeking to be important to anyone involved in this case.   I just want justice for an innocent, helpless child that was viciously abused the last months of her life and eventually murdered.  My opinion based on the facts, evidence and truth in this case, without "reading between the lines", is that raye dawn killed Kelsey, and yes I want her charged with that crime.  I want mothers to realize that they do have not only a moral but a legal responsibility to the children they bring into this world.  I want them to know you do not put a man before your children.  Your children are your priority and you care for them and protect them from the evils in this world.  You don't stand by and let another person abuse your children and you don't abuse them yourself or take their life....for any reason.  Being overwhelmed is no excuse.  Someone distracting you, is no excuse. Not paying attention to what is happening to your child is no excuse.  Not wanting to be "bothered" is no excuse.  A man is no excuse.  And just being a lousy, sorry excuse for a "mother" is no excuse either.

Those that say that they "KNOW" that Porter killed Kelsey and sexually assaulted her....to those I say, I am glad that you know more about the facts, evidence and truth in the case than Smothermon and Patty H. who prosecuted this case and have seen ALL the evidence, not just that which is more favorable to your chosen idol.  I'll certainly be glad when the "Who Killed Kelsey?" book comes out and we can discuss the evidence and facts in the book which haven't been released to the public yet.  There will be PLENTY to talk about. 

Some will go quiet...some will rant and rave...another will lie, lie, lie and hurry to do damage control.  Should be quite interesting.  Facts are fact folks, nothing can change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment