Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I thought that I would post an email I got from someone today, well actually yesterday now lol.  This person used to be a Raye Dawn supporter.  I have her permission to post this but out of respect and so she does not come under attack I will not be revealing her name.

February 2 at 6:22am


Hiya Starla,



Just read your latest blog and have to say "Bloody brilliant!"



My opinions on the whole of this case have drastically changed over the last year. I had to take some time away from it all as I was becomming obsessed and neglecting my own family for periods of a time.........however during that time away from it all, we had the big case over here in the UK of Baby Peter, whose mum actually smeared chocolate on his face whilst he was alive to hide the bruises etc from the sadistic bas***d who eventually killed him.....she didn't get 27 years, but she should have  and a hell of a lot more.........



It was this case which made me question RDs sentence and start to open up my mind to the possibility that in fact RD shouldn't be serving only 27 years....she should in fact be serving a hell of a lot more and that actually she was the one responsible for the fatal blow on that day along with the months and months of abuse.



For JO to claim such utter bullcrap about "statistically it is out of the ball park for a woman / mother to do these unspeakable acts", she needs to actually look back and look into some very high profile cases of where the mother is indeed guilty of such evil atrocities........

Just a couple of examples are:

Dave Pelzer (A child called It) http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happened_to_david_pelzers_mother - everyone has heard of his amazing, awe inspiring books of courage.....it was his mother who abused him for many years.

Baby Peter (UK) http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2009/aug/11/tracey-connelly-baby-p-mother - it was his mother who enabled the child abuse and who covered it up when social services became involved.

Victoria Climbie (UK) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2062590.stm - her aunt was enabling child abuse and covering it up when social services came round.

Dana Fowley (UK) - http://www.danafowley.com/ - her MUM sexually abused her. As did her grandmother and other members of the family (a truly horrific story)

But it DOES prove that women are capable of the sick acts that I believe RD carried out on Kelsey and it IS far more common than JO would have anyone believe.


To be honest the acts of FKM and JO have actually turned my stomach and rather than 'believe' anything they say, I now question EVERYTHING they say. They have done themselves a massive dis-service in attacking The Briggs in a pathetic attempt to free the monster RD.......in attacking you and your family they have crossed a line between having a belief and just plain stalker crazy.



I read JO's blog daily and am just utterly gobsmacked that this woman is allowed to post her vile opinions of hate on-line, let alone in a book!!!!!!!!! And to claim she is being stalked and harrassed is utter rubbish....it is SHE who names people quite openly, its SHE who spouts hate.



I cannot begin to imagine the utter frustration Kathie and Lance must feel that someone is behaving in such an evil manner towards them after they have lost such an amazing, beautiful child.



Anyways, I just wanted to drop you a line to show my support.....if you want to use any of what I have said, please feel free......



Just know that you aren't alone and you have a great many people all over the world behind you.



Take care,

*****************************************************************************
Here the first paragraph of her next message to me, I won't post the whole thing because I did not secure her permission to do so, but my point in posting this part of it, is to show that I do NOT treat someone badly just because they support RD, and/or have a differing opinion than mine, as I am continually accused of doing and this is coming from a former RD supporter.

"Hiya hun,

Thank YOU.......I think without your common sense approach and non-confrontational attitude whenever I have spoken with you, I don't think I would ever have realised the truth.


Every conversation we have had, even back when I stupidly believed in RD's innocence (it makes me feel sick now to think of that time) you have always been kind and polite to me. I have never ever gotten a sense of hate or anger from you, even when I disagreed with how you felt. In my eyes you and the Briggs have always conducted yourselves with dignity in the face of such hatred and mud slinging from FKM members and in particular JO."

I appreciate her honesty.  And thank you for your permission to post this. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, friend.

    The depths JO goes to encourage hatred on others is sad in and of itself but the fact that she would lie about what an abused/murdered child
    suffered shows there is no limit as to which she will stoop.

    Starla did you know that JO is now claiming Kelsey got glass in her eye from the wreck?

    That is totally false and fabricated. The official documents and testimony from Raye's trial prove otherwise.

    The truth of how Kelsey got retinal bleeding has
    never been explained but what we do know is that it was there PRIOR to the wreck according to Raye Dawn Smith.

    The "official" OCCY report explains that Kelsey was seen by the triage nurse and according to the nurse's notes she observed the redness in
    Kelsey's eye. When she asked Raye about this, Raye stated that her eye was like that BEFORE the WRECK.

    Also the big bruise on the left side of Kelsey's face was documented by the social worker around
    6 p.m. on the night of August 19th, 2005, hours BEFORE the wreck.

    During Raye's trial the car wreck was discussed.

    The man who investigated the wreck was shown the pictures of Kelsey from August 27th, 2005 and stated that those injuries were not consistent with the wreck he investigated.

    Smothermon explained that Kelsey was properly restrained in her carseat. The other driver hit on Michael Porter's side and Porter was the only one injured in the wreck.

    Also, Dr. Kelli Koon's stated in her August 23rd, 2005 notes that Kelsey's injuries appeared to be excessive for the wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the lies just don't stop. Minimizing the trauma and abuse to Kelsey is beyond low. And for what? To free a grown woman from prison, guilty of many things in the death of her own child. The tragedy surrounding little Kelsey never stops, some people won't let it, they add to it. It's a shame, not to mention pathetic. My opinion of course.
    I saw that Shonya, and where it was mentioned that there was over $14,000 damage...which everyone with half a brain knows that it doesn't take much for them to total a vehicle anymore. What I find interesting in all that is that there are NO PICTURES of the truck...none that I have seen anyway. But then pictures DO speak a thousand words...can't keep up the lies and bs if you have a picture proving different. Amazing as usual. Thanks for your post, hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete