Thursday, April 29, 2010

Life is good!

It's amazing what happens in your life when you ignore and remove the negativity from your life!!  So many amazing things are happening in my life right now and I am very grateful for them all. 

I decided to stick with what I have tried to do for quite some time and that is ignore the ignorance and the negative things happening around me.  I just simply have too many wonderful, positive things in my life to allow that kind of crud to fester around me.  It's like a disease and a bad one at that.  Removing it from my life and ignoring the attempts at dragging me back down in the cess pool isn't and won't work any longer.  I am staying focused on what is important to me in my life and the amazing and positive things going on in my life. 

I'm going back to the things that I believe, which include that unhappy people like to surround themselves with unhappy and negative people.  They feel better about themselves when they drag others down with them to their level.  What someone thinks of me, matters not.  If you do not like me, I do not care.  You have had no bearing or importance in my life and never will.  I am not any more unhappy without your approval in and with my life.  You do not validate me as a person.  I actually feel sorry for those that think different.  Those that choose to continue to swim in the cess pool will do it without me from now on.

How things ever got to where they are at now, is crazy.  It simply bears no importance or signicance and especially in my life.  I have formed friendships and bonds with people that are amazing.  I've tried to express over and over, just because people have different opinions make them no less than I, and that that isn't what is important to me...the truth is though.  I'm blessed with some recent events in this area of my life too.  I also have formed a bond with a very special person in my life because of Kelsey and for that I will forever be grateful! 

I wish everyone, no matter your opinion happiness in your life.  I am choosing to focus on the happiness and positive from now on.  Life is good!  & God is great!

3 comments:

  1. I totaly agree with you on changing the negative into positives and moving on. I think that it is time for people to let go of all the animosity that surrounds this case. It is so not healthy and definitly makes for an unsettled soul.

    I too am grateful for the many new opportunities that have been presented to me in my life and for new friendships being formed. I truly believe that there are many passionate people that are involved in the story of Kelsey's life and I believe that no matter what side you choose, there are good people from both sides.

    I am hopeful for a day that the lines between this story can be erased and that bonds can be built. You know what I always say and I believe...If all of us involved formed a bond and fought against Child Abuse, we would be a force to be reckoned with.

    Blessings to You and Yours as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Ginger. None of this mess going on has ever made any sense to me. It is so easy to get sucked back into it..so easy. I know...I've tried...over and over and over. No more. It all makes even LESS sense to me, since I have ignored the ignorant attempts to drag me back down into the cess pool that has been created and instead focused these past couple weeks on the good and positive things in my life. I have so many blessings in my life and I've taken time to notice them, learn them and mostly appreciate them. Friday was an incredible day, one I will always remember I'm sure! It's only the good and positive things I wish to focus my energy on now.
    Thank you for your post.
    Blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete