Sunday, April 18, 2010

Some things never change! lol

So now the person who "edited" the book for Key and did a very poor job of it, is now giving her own versions of the truth that is in the WKK? book.  I find that hilarious.  I won't be reading any more of it.  The lies have started all ready and I'm not going to read the lies.  I don't care to know how she wants the truth/story to read.  It's not her book.  Her story is lies.  She already states HER version as fact.

 She states: "It's been proven that most of the injuries from the autopsy was from whatever Mike Porter did to her tiny body in those last moments and from people trying to save her life. So the statement about her bruises is an inaccurate statement that is made to create a picture in the reader's mind that is not based on truth. "

LOL What a lie already. That has NOT been "proven", and it's certainly NOT been proven other than in her own tall tales that "Mike Porter" did anything to her.

She also states:  "Also, they call Kelsey's injury a "blow." Nobody knows for sure if it was a blow. Many think that Mike Porter raped Kelsey while he had her bent over the bar. A bar being pushed into a child's abdomen during the act of anal rape (which tore Kelsey's anus all the way to her vaginal wall) would not be termed as a "blow."

Many think? The truth is, MOST people, INCLUDING MOST of Raye Dawn's OWN family, that Raye Dawn killed Kelsey. THAT is the cold hard fact.  Her account of events is just that..HER account, she wasn't there. NO ONE in a professional capacity in this case has ever said they think what has been said in that paragraph is true.  It's Jody's words and no one else's.  Again, she tries to rewrite the truth and facts to what SHE wants them to say. 

It's apparent she'll be tearing the book apart bit by bit, adding her own lies and madeup twisted "facts" to it.  As for the spelling errors, lol  I'm really surprised after her sorry editing in the book of Key's that she is harping on that.  I have spelling errors even in a book by Stephen King, so....??? Big deal?  Nope.  All she is doing is setting herself up so when people critisize the book she supposedly has coming out, she can say this is why. 

Anyway, I'm glad she finally has something to fullfill her days, make herself feel important and has something she considers "creative" to do with herself.  I won't be reading them, as I don't care to read all her little self made "twists" and lies to this case.  That is REAL disrespect to Kelsey.  Of course, it's never been ABOUT Kelsey with her.  I hope she keeps herself busy and if nothing else, all these twists and lies and madeup facts at least give her a chance to practice her creative writing skills, which in my opinion she definately needs.  Maybe she can pick up a few pointers from these fine authors.

That being said, I am on to bigger and better things, as this should keep her mind busy for some time.  One of her supporters told me she was waiting on this book to finish hers, so she should have plenty to keep herself busy with.  There's really no need in me reading it anyway, I know it's all lies and there's nothing I can do about it anyway.  Besides, there's plenty of attorney's reading the site at this point. Because of recent events and the release of the WWK? book, there are now another couple attorney's reading it as well.  They will take care of what needs taken care of in the end.

I will say that a writer I talked to told me a couple weeks ago, said some things that really made me think.  They said NO authentic writer would sit and pick apart and rewrite or change another authors book, esp. in a public venue.  If she really stooped to that, there was nothing to worry about, she would never make it as an author.  A person that did that would get no further than they are and had no one to blame but themselves.  Thinking about that I realized how true that is.  And putting it on a public forum where it can be copied and shared isn't a very smart thing to do.  But old habits are hard to break I suppose.  Anyway enough of the dreary stuff.

I hope everyone is having  a great weekend, despite the rain!  Hugs to you all.    Wonder if they will be able to run the race today?  GO JR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment