Thursday, March 4, 2010

The TRUTH about the REAL PEOPLE supporting Raye Dawn Smith....

Were they just having "fun"?  At whose expense?  I don't consider Wendy asking if Lance has "hung himself yet" as anything to make fun of.  And she goes around quoting scriptures to people?  Amazingly sad.  She also makes reference of Kathie becoming a "whale trainer", after it just being in the news about the whale trainer who was KILLED by a whale she worked with.  How disgusting.  And this is a God fearing Christian woman?  Really.  I don't believe calling people "skanks" is very Christian-like either.  People she doesn't even know.
Of course the rest of them fall in line with the talk of death to the Briggs family members.  Kylie talking about how dangerous kangaroos are and how they can "kill" a man, and she wants to send one to the Briggs??  And how is Danielle accessing Lance's military records?  I don't believe the military is going to be very happy with her postings. 
And just a couple of days ago, Wendy posted this on another blog....
"Their typical M.O. is to set up a dialogue. When you answer their dialogue, they spew forth nasty name calling (I don't allow my child to name call and call other children on it - meaning no more play dates at my house!) and then pass their "personal" judgment of how we are mindless "skanks" (using their words again). It isn't worth the energy to even dialogue with them. Now if I chose to respond in anger about the character of someone, I don't expect to have a screen shot taken."
So she doesn't allow her children to name call but Mom can do it.  You call that setting a good example?  It's ok for HER to respond in anger to someone and name call, but no one else can do the same? Imagine that.
Another part of her recent post...
"When I respond to a blog, they don't answer my question in the response section in a civil or decent way. They say something like, "This is what my blog is about today." Then they create a blog all about me and do their best to insult me and make themselves look all wise and powerful. This shows me how little they value themselves personally. it is all about their self-esteem unfortunately. I have news for them all. They do not know me. Their opinion means little to me. However, it shows exactly what kind of people they are. Back stabbing, internet spying hypocrites."
What is this saying then about HER self esteem? or self value?  Hypocrites?  I guess she needs to look up the definition of Hypocrite.
Another part of her post...
"So whenever they now offer their opinion, I find it increasingly difficult to listen to because they have not proven to me to be people of common sense and decency. You can't sell something you believe to be truthful when your actions show a lack of integrity and character. Plain and simple.

3 comments:

  1. I think the United States Army will be fairly interested in how Danielle was able to find out what Lance's pay grade was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am disgusted by this Wendy woman! In the first part of her post she talks about how nasty and hateful Briggs supporters are and in the next she is calling them cows, whales and my personal fav, "skank"! Perhaps she doesn't know the meaning of a hypocrite? By the way, she has entirely way too much time on her hands!lol If she has nothing better to do than post on the Who Killed Kelsey fan site just to cause trouble then she has bigger problems than supporting a murderer!!!

    What would Kelsey think about them laughing at the thought of her father killing himself? That is NOT a joke! I have NEVER wished death upon Raye Dawn, NEVER! You will NEVER see me state that I hope she hangs herself in her prison cell. Who talks that way? Insane people do and evil people do. Take your pick with these weirdos!!!

    IF ANYTHING happens to Kathie or Lance, I will PERSONALLY be handing copies of their posts to the POLICE and the DA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Honesty. It is totally vile and disgusting the way they think and their whole thought process is scary. Copies of all this has been kept and there will be many sending copies to the police and DA if anything happens to any of the Briggs. I am seriously thinking about contacting some media. 4 years later and this crap is still going on.
    One person that has attached herself to this case for obvious reasons has been BEGGING for media attention...she may get it, but it won't be in the light she is wanting.
    Not going to put a very good light on Raye Dawn or the Smith family at all. One of Raye's relatives was in on this conversation and did nothing to try to stop this vile conversation. The credibility of these individuals and the group as a whole just went to ZERO.
    I doubt any of the organizations that these people have been trying to get involved would seriously want their organizations or names to be attached to people exhibiting publicly this kind of behavior. I think some packets may need to be sent out to them.

    ReplyDelete