Monday, March 22, 2010

Gone Too Soon....

Seems like it's always the good people that go too soon...way before their time...way sooner than we want to let them go.  Life is short...you never know what tomorrow will bring. 

I just found out yesterday about Beth McGuire.  I'm so sorry for her daughter's loss.  She is now missing the best part of her life...her mommy.  I wish Beth would have found peace with her parents before she left this life.  They now have to live with what they did, the pain and misery they caused her.  I didn't know Beth well, but she seemed like such a good mother to her child, she was truely the light in Beth's eyes. 

My daughter lost one of her good friends this past Wed.  Twenty seven years old and three little girls that she left behind.  She finally got out of an abusive relationship and now this.  I really hope they find that her life wasn't taken by her baby's father....but how really will they know?  The beatings take their toll, and according to everyone her seizures got worse after the beatings, so maybe he contributed to her death by his violence if he didn't outright do it.  How sad for Nicole and her children.  I will forever be grateful to her for being such a great friend to my daughter.  Her words of encouragement and her advice only days before her death, have stuck with my daughter and she has made a big change for the better in her life because of Nicole.  My daughter realizes now that life is too short to go through it unhappy and not to waste precious time.  May God be with Nicoles children and give them peace and understanding in life.

Rest In Peace Beth and Nicole....God Bless your family's and your children....

1 comment:

  1. I talked to Beth a few times, and was really impressed with the strength of her love for her little girl. Even though she might not be there for her in body, the love will never go away.

    ReplyDelete