Thursday, March 4, 2010

The TRUTH about the real people supporing Raye Dawn Smith....

I don't do websites and don't know how to do all this right, so this was done in two parts. 

Let people run at the mouth and eventually they get bold and they show their true colors, and their REAL side comes out...the REAL person behind the personas they show to the public is finally displayed. Nothing is more disgusting than for people to hide behind the Bible, God and religion, put on a bogus show for the public and when behind closed doors turn into the evil,cruel, sorry people that they are. Can you say HYPOCRITE? I've said it before and stand behind what I said about this and to those I called hypocrites on my previous entries.


NOW they will be revealed for the trash talking, vile, cruel, disgusting people they REALLY are. No holds barred. Plain & simple....the truth about the REAL people who are behind and supporting Raye Dawn Smith. This is surely something for the Smith family to be proud of, and something that will make Raye Dawn's attorney proud to have fighting for, speaking for and supporting his client.

Here are just a FEW of the screenshots that someone was kind enough to share.

1 comment:

  1. Starla you are 100% correct, as always!

    I just want to know why. I want to know why people continue to pass judgement on the Briggs family. Every single one of us has skeletons in our closets and has done things that we are not proud of. But not one single person has done what Raye Dawn or Michael Lee Porter did or we would be, or should be in prison.

    I have heard and seen many things on everyone involved in the case, but in my opinion the only one who has composed themselves with class this entire time is Kathie.

    On August 7, 2007 Gaya Smith said that Raye "was a victim of circumstance, she married two bad guys." To which I say BULLCRAP! I have a daughter who just turned 3 and doesn't talk nearly as well as Kelsey did, and do you know what I do whenever there is a little scrape or bruise that I didn't see happen? I ASK her. That's all Raye Dawn had to do. And if DHS workers heard Kelsey tell Raye "Daddy Mike hurt my head" then you mean to tell me that she supposedly never told her elsewhere?

    No, supposedly all she told Raye was "I don't like Atley (Ashley)" and "I don't like Kaffie (Kathie)" yeah right.

    People like Teri Sigman make me sick.

    ReplyDelete