Monday, October 11, 2010

~Remembering Kelsey~

Remembering a sweet, innocent child who lost her life needlessly from the failures of many...from her mother to the Judge that put her back into the home she was being abused in, to be murdered 5 years ago today.

I hope Key is remembering the child he sent home to be murdered.  I hope her "mother" has a horrible day tomorrow.  I hope the grandmother that was around Kelsey and saw her deteriorating, thinks about what she did wrong and what she could have and should have done to save her grandchild. This little girl should have and COULD have been saved. 

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Briggs family during this most difficult time.  I hope one day they are allowed the peace to heal from this tragedy.  God be with them and bless them.   RIP Kelsey and know you are loved and missed immensely.

1 comment: