Saturday, September 25, 2010

In reply to Lysa's posts to me on fb....

Oh Lysa! lol Just remember YOU opened this door. Where do I begin?


I guess first of all, I have to say Yes, I am "still a Briggs supporter", which means what Lysa? That I have an opinion of which I AM entitled to, whether or not it is the same as yours and whether or not you like it OR agree with it.  I have NEVER denied supporting the Briggs. I also have not switched sides, nor waivered from my opinions since the beginning of this.



So if I didn't know Kathie or the Briggs BEFORE Kelsey's death and believe every word she says YOU feel sorry for me?? REALLY??

Well seeing as how YOU did not know the Smiths OR Raye Dawn BEFORE Kelsey's death, just exactly where does THAT put YOU? See, I know that I have spent way more time personally and on the phone with Kathie than you have with Raye Dawn OR Gayla. And just like you I have a right to believe who I choose. But see, another big difference is that I never just "took Kathie or anyone's word as "gospel", I researched the case myself. I wasn't TOLD about it, and did not find out about it on a youtube video. I didn't read emails with someone's interpretation of them after every paragraph, I'm smart enough to know what was being done and said in them, and did not need someone's OPINION ONLY of what was going on or being said. And unlike you, just listening to what two sides have to "say" is NOT researching the facts of the case. There are ALWAYS TWO sides to things, sometimes even more sides depending on how many ppl are involved. And I will say if the emails are what sent you to the other side, then you ARE where you belong! We wouldn't have tolerated the outright lies and intentional misrepresentation of the facts on KP. And someone talking stating things as fact that were not, would have been called on it.



Back to the emails. As far as they go, No, I wouldn't expect you to understand them, or why they were being written. However I do understand and didn't have to be TOLD WHY they were written. Secondly, the DA knew about the emails and thirdly, KATHIE turned them over to the DA on her own.  Jody acted like she got something big when she posted them, stating that was her Christmas gift to the Briggs if I remember right.... but remember JODY wouldn't have had them if Kathie hadn't turned them over to the DA, ON HER OWN. Those emails are what got PORTER put in prison for THIRTY YEARS! Ask Smothermon.



I don't know who incorrectly told you that Kathie can't remember dates because she does...all of them, as shown by her testimony at different hearings.



As for Raye Dawn stating she would never live around there again...DUH!! Of course she wouldn't! They would probably drive her out of town but I'm quite sure she wouldn't want to live where the very people whom she grew up around and that DID know her and how she treated Kelsey before she killed her (My opinion based on the FACTS) knows that she was very capable and believe she is the one who murdered Kelsey. You said you don't understand why people that knew her her whole life turned on her, maybe THAT should tell you something!!!! And it's not just one or two people! Even people, in fact the majority of her relatives believe SHE killed Kelsey. Deny it all you want, but THAT is the truth!



I'm also sure your "hypothetical" scenario makes sense to you, but dear it is is NOT accurate and you can't say it is, because Kelsey is dead and nothing in your scenario can play out your way or the way it would have because of her being gone.   NO ONE, not even YOU or Jody can write this case and change the truth and facts to read and BE the way YOU want them to be. 



I'd like to know, but can probably guess, who told you that DHS, CHBS and/or CASA "didn't suspect anything once Raye got her back" ??? If you had seen the internal DHS emails, you would KNOW that is NOT TRUE. And apparently you have not read the letter from the CASA worker after Kelsey's death. So much evidence that little have seen, and/or taken the time to find and research. What a shame for the truth for Kelsey.



I'm not going to go through all the bullshit accusations you make against Kathie about the abuse....see, it's all in black and white, in all the reports and court transcripts. The abuse was all while she was in the custody of her mother. You can't change the truth or the facts no matter how much you wish you could. READ THE DOCUMENTS! sheesh!



You said ". Did anyone change the baby's diaper anytime in those four hours? If not, then that's where the bruises and lesions came from. Sitting on a dirty diaper for who knows how long before Ashley put her in the tub."
 Seriously, I know you don't have children but you stated something about caring for some or something didn't you? Sitting on a dirty diaper would NOT cause bruises!!!! LOL Find a legitamate doctor that would say that....you won't! It wouldn't cause "lesions" in a 4 hr period either!! Sorry, but can't help laughing at that stuff!, mother or not.



Kathie took Kelsey to DHS for a checkup? and the "nurse" couldn't wake her up? REALLY? lol WHERE did you get that from?? lol Another lie my dear.  But DHS did note numerous times when they would go to RD's home for visits that RD knew they were coming for, that Kelsey was sleeping.  And testimony was given that RD would give Kelsey, what was it? Benedryl I think many times before the visits so Kelsey would be sleeping when they got there.



First you state Kelsey's hair was falling out due to stress, then right after you state she was pulling it out...which is it? And yes, some children DO pull their hair out! My granddaughter did that when she was young for awhile too, and she was NOT abused nor neglected OR being tossed around to different households. But then not even being a mother yourself, I don't expect you to know all these things I guess. But just because you don't know something, don't understand it, or don't know it happens, doesn't mean it doesn't.  There could have been numerous reasons why she was losing her hair/pulling it out.



I won't argue the point of Kelsey's broken legs with you  either, as the FACTS and truth are in the reports in this case. And it is NOT what you are stating.  As for your relatives that are allegedly "doctors" that give their "opinions" on a murder case simply by seeing a photograph of a child standing still...well, we won't go there. As for your insinuation that Kathie broke Kelsey's legs by taking her to gymnastics, did you talk to the instructor to see what dates Kelsey attended class? No, of course you did not, or you wouldn't be implying the ignorant scenario you are. Shame on you for that one too.  But be assured that the instructor WAS interviewed.
 
You state..." Now, Starla, don't you find it at least a little strange that the only major injury Kelsey suffered since Raye got her back was that from a car accident?"
Now I ask you what "major injury" was that?  And there was not just one injury to Kelsey after RD got her back.  I bring to your attention that Dr. Koons, RD's choice of doctors for Kelsey after hiring the attorney who was the BROTHER to that same doctor, even stated in HER report when RD tried to pass Kelsey's injuries off on the accident....that those injuries were extreme for that accident.   And if you are trying to imply that Kelsey was seriously injured in that accident (which she was not) then that makes RD even MORE guilty, because she left the ER without letting Kelsey be seen by a doctor the night of the accident.  And just because RD  says that a nurse told her Kelsey wasn't hurt internally or she wouldn't be up running around, is simply NOT true.  Of course THAT testimony will be interesting IF RD were to get another trial, which she won't.
 
How many days WAS it AFTER the accident that RD FINALLY took Kelsey to the doctor?  4 days? hhmm...and see, RD states that the night after the accident that Kelsey had a seizure...yet she knew Kelsey was in an accident that she NOW claims was so terrible, but her 2 yr old has a seizure the night after and she STILL does not take her to the doctor??? Can you say WILLFUL NEGLECT??  See you guys come up with all these different stories about things and excuses, but all you do, IF those stories were true, is PROVE RD to be more UNFIT and NEGLECTFUL than ever!  As for that accident, it doesn't take much for them to "total" a vehicle anymore.  Kelsey was in a carseat and the bruises and injuries she had were NOT from that accident.  And if you all keep insisting they were, then RD is definately where she belongs because she was one VERY neglectful sorry mother.
 
You also state..." I've personally never worked with DHS but I do know enough about child welfare to know that they won't keep a child from you just out of spite. If they keep a child from you, they've got a good reason to do so"
So, you are admitting by that statement that DHS had a GOOD REASON to take Kelsey from RD after they confirmed abuse by RD to Kelsey.   hhmm...at least you admit to that.  Now to correct another lie....DHS did not keep Kelsey from the Briggs.  It was Dr. Koons who suggested keeping Kelsey in one home to monitor the alleged "seizures".  That is what stopped the visits with the Briggs.  And unfortunately Kelsey did not live long enough after being returned to her "mother" to have anymore visits.  OR for DHS to appeal Key's decision to go against their recommendation of phasing Kelsey back into Raye Dawn's home.
 
You DO realize that you can be held accountable for the vicious lie you posted about Kathie threatening to kill her kids, right?  Not only is it not true but so asinine that I will not address it again.  Beating a dead horse will NOT bring it to life my dear.   Jody stating something also does NOT make it true.  And see, she IS going to get a chance in a court of law to PROVE that statement before long.  She won't be able to though as that did not happen.  No need in more than one lawsuit, so just awaiting the release of "the book" and take care of it all at once.  What I find "wrong with that picture" Lysa is that it is a vicious and outright LIE that you people are buying.  That did not happen and we do have the original post where that was stated and by whom.  That person will be held accountable for that vicious lie.  
 
Think this just about answers all you posted, well the things that I wanted to answer, some of those ridiculous accusations are not deserving of any kind of reply they are so beat up and asinine.   I really do feel sorry for you Lysa.  I don't think you are a bad person, I just think you have been mislead and believe everything you are told and without proof.  It's a shame people get caught up in others lies and intentionaly misrepresentations.  But that is life I guess.  I do have some questions for you and will post them later on tonight.  Have a good evening.

3 comments:

  1. ROCK ON STARLA, I AGREE 100% WITH YOU!!!!
    <3 NOTHING BUR BRIGGS LOVE RIGHT HERE <3
    RESEARCH LEARN THE FACTS THEN YOU CAN BLOG ABOUT THE STORY, INSTEAD OF FALSE RUMORS LYSA!!!! OPINIONS ARE NOT FACTS THEY ARE WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTITLED TOO ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice if Lysa and friends cared as much about Kelsey as they do her mother. But, I'm not holding my breath. I am not even a parent and I know that having a wet diaper does not cause bruises. And as for the car accident; they are blaming that poor baby's rapid decline on that. She had her first seizure in May, while in the "loving" care of Gayla, who later lied and said she had never seen one. Kelsey had begun refusing food at the beginning of August; it didn't happen after the accident. And looking at the photo of the retinal hemorrhage in her eye just breaks my heart. All they care about is getting Raye out of prison. They don't even care how. If Lysa has to lie about Kelsey and minimize her pain; it doesn't bother her in the least. Shame on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I haven't figured out yet who told them that THEY are the only one's entitled to an "opinion".
    And what is "she's still a Briggs supporter" supposed to mean? Has there EVER been any doubt? I don't know how to make it any clearer than I have. But being a "Briggs supporter" does not make me an evil person. Trying to make it sound like a disease is offensive. Oh well. At least I know which side I support and WHY I support them, and I don't jump from side to side. My original support shall remain where it is, based on the FACTS and TRUTH in this case.

    ReplyDelete