Saturday, September 25, 2010

Definition of "Vigilant"

vig·i·lant adj \ˈvi-jə-lənt\


Definition of VIGILANT

: alertly watchful especially to avoid danger

— vig·i·lant·ly adverb
 
Laura H.'s post on the fb page for RD.
 
 
 
Free Innocent Raye Dawn Smith From The LIES ADMINS: Please be vigilant of above person (Knox), I'm all for free speech but this person spends her time gossiping and telling hateful lies, and I mean really nasty and spiteful things, please block and delete. We will not tolerate a person with such hate for Raye and her family, on this page. (Lh)
 
 
Now Laura...why would they need to be "vigilant" of me?  What danger could I possibly pose?  Telling the truth?  Righting the lies you love to post?  You are either FOR free speech or not, which is it?  I don't gossip and I do not tell lies.  Show me one lie I have posted, but be very careful which one you choose because I PROMISE you, I WILL post the necessary documents to PROVE what I say is NOT a lie.  So be careful dear what you may make me post and reveal that may not have been already.  No threats or blackmail or any ridiculous other prior accusations against me, made here, intended nor implied.... I'm simply stating if you don't want proof posted choose carefully which alleged "lie" you want me to prove is in fact NOT a lie.  Also nothing "spiteful" in what I post and if you consider anything I post as "nasty"....well Laura...sometimes the real TRUTH IS nasty to the guilty when it is told.
 
You won't tolerate a person with such hate for Raye or her family on that page?  I don't "hate" any of them dear.  If my posting the truth and my own opinions, the same as you post YOUR opinions is hate...then...well maybe clean your own backyard sweetie before you try to clean mine.
 
And I am not a "danger" to anyone LOL  You are ridiculous!!  Maybe you just consider the truth and proof of the truth dangerous...which I suppose it is to a guilty convicted felon sitting in prison for 27 years.  But other than that, I pose no threat or danger to anyone.  
Have a great night Laura!  :)

****  I went back and reread that thread.  Can you show me Laura, where I posted anything hateful or spiteful or any lies about the Smiths or RD on that thread?  No, of course you can't, because I did not.  But you go ahead and delete my posts, I fully expect that.  I love it when you ppl continue to show the "real you"! lol
Ta Ta dear!

1 comment:

  1. Laura has also blocked all of us from posting comments on her videos. It seems she got a little steamed when we showed everyone her hack job on the infamous "Lance's Interview," last year. I guess truth and honesty are not in her vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete