Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CONGRATS SMOTHERMON!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO DISTRICT ATTORNEY RICHARD SMOTHERMON!!!
Personally, now that I think about it, I'm  glad that Roberson took the advise of those giving it and focused his campaign on Kelsey's case.  Maybe people expected that if the Smith family were supporting him, and those in that clan that couldn't even vote for him, were out campaigning and putting out signs, then there must have been a reason for it. 


The best man for the job obviously won and I had no doubt at all that he would.  I am still confident that RD will NOT win her appeal, but at least now one is not left to wondering if she would  just be turned loose, to walk away from responsibility for what she did to her own child IF she were to win her appeal.  One more step to being confident RD will NOT be getting out of prison any time soon.  I hope she enjoys the next 20 years being where she belongs. 

1 comment: