Saturday, May 15, 2010

Innocence Destroyed

I want to share with everyone a three part video that Bill Bowen has put on youtube.  The videos are a short version to a documentary that will be on TV and in theaters soon.  Kelsey's story is a big part of this documentary.  The man is amazing.  He stands up for the truth in what these children have went through.
I will warn you, the videos are graphic.  And have some Kleenex close by.  Personally, I can't wait for the release of this documentary.  He has thoroughly researched these cases included in this documentary.  In one part, there is a very long list of children that have died in the neglegent hands of the very department that was put in place to protect them.  The video is amazing, but so sad. 
Let me know what you think.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48YF1uEuCUA&feature=PlayList&p=DAF9D123A653838F&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhGz5NEPoGs&feature=PlayList&p=DAF9D123A653838F&playnext_from=PL&index=1&playnext=2

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih0D85vhY-M&feature=PlayList&p=DAF9D123A653838F&playnext_from=PL&index=2&playnext=1


Have a great weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know when you find out the release date. I've seen all three parts, and you are right in saying how devastating the entire thing is. I hope all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart broke for those babies. The picture of that poor girl with the disability. I found myself just asking the screen "Why?"

    Our world needs more education on preventitive measures against child abuse!!!

    Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete