Thursday, April 28, 2011

WOW

So, seriously, now you are publicly accusing me of threatening a Judge? REALLY?  WOW

Amazing how a person can take something someone says and TWIST it to mean what they want. But accusing me of a crime is once again, so not cool.  My dear, I am not a public figure and you simply cannot continue to say whatever you want about me publicly and continue to falsely accuse me of crimes.

I guess I should have expected a full blown attack because my page is causing some uneasiness among some RD supporters and the lovely one that continues to blab her lies about me and others.  Me thinks thou doth protest too much...and others are noticing.

For a long time we have read how people want the "hate" to stop. But no one does anything to try to accomplish that.  I have askd on more than one occasion what can we do to stop the nonsense?, with NO response.  So, I make a page where everyone, no matter what their opinions can come together and talk about things and hopefully find some kind of peace and middle ground where maybe we can start working together in addressing issues of child abuse and how to prevent it.  I think I have proven I can get along with others of differing opinions, even before this page was started.  And now for that, the attack starts from one that speaks they want peace, but apparently really don't. Why don't they?  Why don't they want their supporters speaking to me at all?? What are they afraid these people will learn from speaking to me?  The unedited, unmanipulated TRUTH?  Since the day my kids' lives and mine were put in danger by this group because of my differing opinion, nothing has surprised me since.  But this really has gotten redundant and quite frankly...stupid.  Please grow up and do something productive with your time and life. Accusing the Briggs and others of things they didn't do is meaningless.  The truth comes out, it always does.  I stand for the truth and I stand for what is right for Kelsey. If you don't like it, I guess that is your problem, not mine. 

4 comments:

  1. Kiddo, if they really wanted the hate to stop; they would do it. The hate serves a function for them. It keeps Raye's cause alive. If we ignore them; the hate will end and Raye will spend a REALLY long behind bsrs. We can take comfort in this, if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the post that you are referring too and I agree that this crap is being stirred due to the new page. I also know that "their" members are sending out hate mail to a select few for talking to all of us. I too have been on the recieving end of those letters and I know how hurtful their words can be.

    I also feel that this is the way to keep the hate going. Stir the pot and claim to be all peaceful while throwing in accusations of others. Its how you try to keep the sympathy on yourself and the hate guided toward others. Its BS and they all know it. And like I have said before...if they have a problem with me...COME SEE ME!! They know where to find me.

    You are a great person and I mis judged you in the beginning due to alot of crap that I was being told. Again...I am grateful that we have had our friendship grow over the last year. I have built a trust with you that I don't have with alot of my "real life" friends!

    Much Love and Light and always LaneyBug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starla, they are full of it. you know it. I know it. THEY know it.
    I agree that some of their nonsense if from the new page, and it is because that new page represent a unification for one little person. KESLEY. They could care less about who Kelsey was. They only focus on, and I will say it, a lost cause.
    Like Ginger I too have been and continue to be on the end of their spit and hate.
    They lie so much is pathetic. they twist things to fit their own agendas. These are NOT peaceful loving people. To me, these are self centers hypocrites. In the end...only their GOD can judge them truly, but I would sure hate to be in their shoes on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starla,
    Don't even listen to their insane B.S. I am glad you so generously responded to my otherwise ignored host of questions. No one else would and this speaks volumes. All they do is copycat and bleat the same nonsensical unfounded spin. Anyone with a halway decent mind will see through their delusional blind ignorance in a matter of moments.

    ReplyDelete