Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Answers

So, I've gotten a couple emails over that past couple weeks.  One being from a Raye supporter so I wanted to answer a couple things here.

One being that the ONLY book to "blow Kelsey's case wide open" is the factual book, "Who Killed Kelsey?"  The "other" book is at the best...fantasy.  It isn't factual and basically the same garbage spewed for a very long time.  Yes, that is my "review" of the book and I'm entitled to that, the same as anyone.

Yes, I read it and had to laugh. (sorry) Chapter titles misspelled, pages you couldn't even read, words hypenated that shouldn't have been, basically it was a mess.  When turned over to the attorney for review...well we'll just leave that alone lol  A "document" for "proof" that was stated was at the end of the book, was not.  (imagine that)

A good question a Raye supporter has is, why is the author of that book grumbling about the respected authors of the WKK Book not knowing Kelsey before she died, if the author of the other book didn't know her before she died either?  Good question. And no, they didn't know Kelsey, or ANY of Kelsey's family before the murder.  And complaining about anyone making money off Kelsey's case when they are doing it themselves is nothing more than being a hypocrite...plain & simple.

Keep searching and you will find the truth and it won't be where you've been led.  I know you have noticed a lot of things that "just aren't right" as you stated in your email.  You will find more as you continue your search for truth.  This person has been bothered by the fact that the group supporting RD and their leader has stated over and over as fact that Porter murdered and sexually abused Kelsey, when the FACT is, that has NOT been proven!  Just because one person says it, or even a group...doesn't make it so.  Rewriting facts and the truth doesn't do much for a case and only drives support away, which has happened over and over in this case.  From what I hear from someone who writes Raye, she's really not very happy about some things that have been said and that go on.  She knows that her support has been weakend by her own group.  I'm sure she knows who is responsible for that.

That's all I have time for right now, May your day be blessed and your search for the truth lead you to know in your heart the facts!

4 comments:

  1. My prayers are with this person in his/her search for truth. It's not an easy road. And it is undoubtedly painful. We know that from the people we have met who have gone down that road. They felt betrayed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whomever this person is, I wish they'd contact me.

    Well said about all the points you touched based on, and as a Raye supporter...I do believe some of her supporters are being led down a path not helpful to Raye or anything else...but drama. Yes, Raye herself knows that certain "supporters" of her are more damaging than helpful.

    Raye is not some angel, she is quite guilty of a great many things (as most of us are). But what guilt she is responsible for is quite the hot topic.

    And yes, the book, TNTBIS...is a very sad rendition of a few facts, some serious twists, fabricating, self victimization, and that pretty much it. IMO, Raye deserves a REAL author to tell her side...I say her side, not the truth, because no one knows what it is...NO ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really understood the concept of "it's ok for us to write a book but not you". If Judge Key could write a book, be it right or wrong, Jody can write a book, be it right or wrong, the TV reporters can write a book, be it right or wrong, where and what is the crime?? Is this a case of do as I say but not as I do?? Leaves me shaking my head...again.

    AAHHH Betrayel...such a funny thing. While others claim to be "hurt" by my actions of befriending the "enemy" they NEVER looked at their acts of betrayel against me or others. I guess that is just the way it goes in their worlds eh??

    Love and Light my Friend and LaneyBug hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "THE truth" and "their" truth...are not the same. I think people are figuring it out for themselves. The one's with the insight to think for themselves anyway.

    As for the books, I think if you read them, you will see what the truth is and who is just trying to protect their own ass and who is only trying to deflect from the truth and actually shifting the focus off the real topic and upon themselves. Sad really.

    As for "betrayal" Ginger, I wish I could say I was shocked at the things that have transpired for you and Cathy, but sadly, I'm not. I've seen it happen over and over through the years. And yes, their world is different than the real world. They live in a world THEY create for themselves. Why a person would want to create such darkness to live in is beyond me. Such sadness and despair at their own creation...

    I agree Cathy, I wish if she wanted to tell HER story she would get in contact with a real author. Someone that would do just that and tell HER story, not their own or twist and manipulate to make it about themselves or THEIR version of Raye's story.

    Seems like the "stories" that have been told on her behalf aren't really HER story if you get what I mean, but the story someone CREATED for and about her.

    And yeah I've heard more than once that she knew who on "her side" was harming her the most and actually heard that she no longer accepts visits from that person. To clarify for those whom seek to find imaginary harm from everyone for themselves where it simply does not exist,or try to find a "threat" or whatever in everthing said by someone with opposite opinions from them... let me clarify...I'm NOT stating that as fact, just that that is what I heard. Just wanted to be very clear on that.
    I believe the truth is known about what happend on Oct.11, 2005 by two people who remain in this world, but I do NOT believe that either of them would tell the entire straight truth without putting their own spin to it, so yes, basically the truth will never be known.

    ~LaneyBug Hugs~

    ReplyDelete