Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WOW

I heard something interesting on NG.  Andy, the Director of the Houston Mayor's Crime Victims Office stated that Cindy and George have SOLID GROUNDS to sue. He said, ''you cannot use the image or a likeness of a person without their consent and since Caylee can't speak for herself"  they have grounds to sue.
He also said: " Exploiting a murdered 2 yr old for profit, they have good grounds to continue."  He's talking about people using Caylee's name and pictures on t-shirts, bracelets,

Lance has control over Kelsey's estate, Raye has NO legal authority over anything to do with Kelsey.  I'm betting that Craig Key didn't get Lance's permission to use Kelsey's picture on the cover of his book.  I'm also betting that the other "author" didn't get permission FROM LANCE to use Kelsey's name, also betting that the candles, tshirts, bracelets, etc that have been been promoted by FKM also did not get Lance's permission to use Kelsey's name and/or likeness.  They ARE exploiting Kelsey for profit, not only the authors' profit, but to profit Raye Dawn by paying legal fees.  Definately worth looking into.

Learn something new when you least expect it!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO!!! I TOLD you that :)

    I has some smarts tucked away.

    I may not like the Briggs, but I do know the laws regardless of whose side anyone is on.

    I told ya Lance could sue anyone using Kelsey's name or pictures.

    ReplyDelete